There are hundreds of different paint clolours and finish variations. At Tecbuild we stock a large variety of internal paints from leading suppliers such as Dulux, Crown and Johnstones.
- Matt Finish: good, flat colour and camouflages most imperfections that could originally be seen on a wall as it does not reflect light.
- Eggshell Finish: premium quality, highly durable washable eggshell finish for interior use. Offers outstanding resistance to steam and condensation. Suitable for kitchens and bathrooms.
- Satin Finish: satin like, gloss finish that is tough, hardwaring and dirt resistant. Usually does not require an undercoat.
- Semi-Gloss: usually used on doors, trim, and cabinets as it is easy to clean and has a subtle shine to it.
- Glossy: shiny, reflective finish similar to the look of plastics. Gloss paint is most commonly used on cabinets, trims and furniture as the finish will show surface imperfections.
External paints help to protect surfaces from weathering conditions such as rain, wind and frost, adding life expectancy to your build. At Tecbuild we stock a wide range of high quality external paints from some of the leading suppliers including Dulux, Crown Leyland and Sandtex.
- Exterior gloss paint: creates a high-gloss finish that can help resist mould, keeping its colour for longer.
- Masonry paint: usually made with an acrylic resin to give all-weather protection.
- Water guard: breathable waterproofing for your home and protects against water absorption.
- Metal paint: can be painted straight onto rust with no primer and will help to stop existing rust spreading.